Data protection declaration
1) Information regarding elicitation of personal data and contact data of the responsible persons
1.1 We are glad that you have visited out website and thank you for your interest. Information regarding how we handle your personal data when using our website is given below. Here, personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 2 The person responsible for data processing on this website in terms of the Basic Regulation on Data Protection (DSGVO – Datenschutz-Grundverordnung) is
Commercial register no.: AG Bad Oeynhausen HRB 10683
VAT ID no.: DE 257 216 326
Tax no. of the parent company: 310/5756/1540
CEO: Daniel Ludewig
The personal responsible for the processing of personal data is a natural or legal person who decides the purpose and means of processing of personal data solely or together with other persons.
1.3 Due to security reasons and for protecting the transfer of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. Orders or enquiries from the responsible person), this website uses a SSL- or TLS-encryption. You can identify an encrypted connection by the character string “httpss://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection while visiting our website
In case of only informational use of our website, that is, if you do not register or send us information in any other way, then we will collect only such data which is transferred by your browser to our server (so-called “Server-Logfiles”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data which is technically required by us to display our website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference, from which you reached the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP-address used (if necessary: in anonymised form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6. Sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. We do not forward the data or use it in any other way. However, we reserve the right to inspect the server log files later on, if there are concrete indications of unlawful use.
We use so-called cookies on various pages in order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable use of certain functions. These are small text files stored on your end device. Some of the cookies used by us are again deleted after the browser session has been ended, that is, after closing the browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies of third party providers) to again identify your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, then these collect and process individual user information like browser- and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific duration, which can be different depending on the cookie.
To some extent, cookies help to simplify the ordering process by storing the settings (e.g. Remembering the contents of a virtual goods basket for subsequent visit to our website). Insofar personal data is processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for performing the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our justified interests for the best possible functioning of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective designing of the page visit.
Under certain conditions, we work together with advertising partners who help us make our internet offering more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard disk for your visit to our website (cookies from third party providers). When we work together with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected respectively in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can change the setting of your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide about accepting them individually or you can exclude acceptance of the cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser is different in how it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this information for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: httpss://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website can be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact support
Personal data is collected within the framework of contact support with you (e.g. Via contact form or email). Which data is collected in case of a contact form can be seen in the respective contact form. This data is exclusively stored and used for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and for the related technical administration. Legal basis for the processing of data is our justified interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If our contact with you results in the conclusion of a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data is deleted after completed processing of your request, this is the case if it is clear that the concerned issue was completely resolved and insofar there are no legal retention obligations against this deletion.
5) Data processing when creating a client account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data is also collected and processed if you share it with us for performance of a contract or for creating a client account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. You can delete your client account at any time and this can be done by sending a message to the aforementioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data shared by you for contract processing. After contract processing is completed or your client account has been deleted, your data is blocked considering the tax- and commercial legal retention periods and deleted after completion of these periods, unless you have not expressly agreed to further use of your data or it is subject to legally permitted further data use by our site, regarding which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct advertising
6.1 Registration for our email newsletter
If you register for our email newsletter, we will regularly send you information regarding our offerings. The only information required for sending you the newsletter is your email address. Possible sharing of other data is voluntary and will be used to personally respond to you. For sending the newsletter, we use so-called Double Opt-in process. This means that we will send you an email newsletter only when you have given express confirmation that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email with which you are requested to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on the corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you grant us your consent for using your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 sec.1 lit. a DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP-address registered by the internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace possible misuse of your email address at a later point of time. The data collected by us for the registration for the newsletter is used exclusively for the purposes of advertisement by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter using the link provided for the same in the newsletter or by sending an appropriate message to the responsible person mentioned for receipt. After successfully unsubscribing, your email address is immediately deleted from our newsletter mailing list, insofar you have not expressly consented for further use of your data or we are authorized for a further data use which is legally allowed and regarding which we inform you in this declaration.
6.2Newsletter dispatch via CleverReach
Our email newsletter is sent via the technical service provider CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede (“CleverReach”), to whom we forward your data provided at the time of registration for the newsletter. This data is forwarded in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO and helps our justified interest in using a safe and user-friendly newsletter system which is effective in advertising. The data entered by you for the purpose of the newsletter subscription (e.g. Email address) is stored on the servers of CleverReach in Germany or Ireland.
CleverReach uses this information for sending and for statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the sent emails contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixel, which represent the one pixel image files stored on our website. Thus, it can be determined whether a newsletter message was opened and which links were clicked. Moreover, using the so-called conversion trackings, it can be analyzed whether a pre-defined action was performed by clicking on a link in the newsletter (e.g. Purchase of a product on our website). Additionally, technical information is recorded (e.g. Time of call-up, IP-address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected in exclusively pseudo-anonymized manner and is not linked with your other personal data, so that a direct personal reference to you is excluded. This data only helps in statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used for adapting future newsletters to the interests of the recipient in a better way.
If you do not wish to consent to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, then you must unsubscribe from the newsletter subscription.
We have concluded an order processing contract with CleverReach, in which we have obligated CleverReach to protect the data of our clients and not to forward it to third parties.
You can find more information regarding the data analysis by CleverReach here:
You can see the data protection declaration of CleverReach here:
6.3 Advertisement via letter post
Based on our justified interest in personalized direct advertisement, we reserve the right to store your first- and last names, your postal address and – insofar we have received these additional details within the framework of the contractual relationship from you – your title, academic degree, your year of birth and your professional-, industry or business description in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to use it for sending interesting offers and information about our products via letter post.
You can disagree to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a corresponding message to the responsible persons.
6.4 Google Analytics
7) Rights of the concerned persons
7.1 The applicable data protection act grants you comprehensive rights of the concerned persons regarding processing of their personal data (right to information and right to intervene), about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: You especially have a right to information regarding the personal data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we published or publish your data, the planned duration of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, disagreement to processing, complaints to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if this was not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly convincing information regarding the involved logic and its consequences for you and the desired effect of such a processing, as well as your right to instruction regarding which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO for forwarding your data to third party countries.
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand deletion of your personal data if the prerequisites of Art. 17 sec. 1 DSGVO are present. However, this right especially does not exist if the processing is necessary for exercising the right to free expression of opinion and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, due to public interest or for claiming, exercising or defense of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data disputed by you is checked if you reject deletion of your data due to unpermitted data processing and instead of that demand limitation of processing of your data if you require this data for claiming, exercising or defense of legal claims after we no longer require this data for our purposes or if you have submitted disagreement due to reasons of your special situation, as long as it is not certain that our justified reasons outweigh yours;
- Right to instruction in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have claimed the right to correction, deletion or limitation of the processing from the responsible person, then he/she is obligated to inform all recipients, with whom the personal data concerning you was shared, about this correction or deletion of data or limitation of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or is connected with disproportionate expense. You have the right to be instructed regarding these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person, insofar this is technically feasible;
- Right to withdraw given consents in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to withdraw a given consent for processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In case of a withdrawal, we will immediately delete the concerned data, insofar further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent till the time of withdrawal;
- Right to complain in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO: If it is your opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the DSGVO, then, irrespective of any other administrative or judicial legal remedies, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, especially in a member state of your place of residence, your workplace or the place of possible violation.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is determined using the respective legal retention period (e.g. Commercial- and fiscal retention periods). After expiration of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, insofar they are no longer necessary for fulfillment of contract or contract initiation and/or there is no further justified interest from our side for continued storage.